Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:23:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD poster idea.

FreeBSD 4.1 will ship containing 3605 ports in the ports collection -
which is an *awful* lot of applications, when you think about it
(although of course some of them are marked broken).

Does anyone else think it would be cool to have a poster with a header
something like:

"FreeBSD 4.1: Now available with the following applications"

followed by a big list of all 3605 ports?

One of the big things we hear about BSD is how little software is
apparently available for it. This could make an impressive visual
demonstration.

Kris