Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 1997 19:41:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Schmelzle <bodhi@tsunami.hanse.de>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Room in Bay Area (short term)

Hi,

I'm a member of the BSD User Group in Hamburg/Germany. Though FreeBSD is
the OS of my choice and I'm using it for commerical projects I'll be
working at the Sun Microsystems Laboratories in Mt. View this summer ;-)

>From July 7th until August 5th I need a room somewhere in reasonable
commuting distance. My demands aren't high and of course I'll pay an
appropriate rent.

About me:

 - 23 years
 - studying computer science at the University of Hamburg
 - working as a consulat, lecturer and programmer for media companies

Thanks in advance for any help or hints,

oli.

PS: On July 2st there will be the second anniversary of the BSD User Group
Hamburg.  I'm going to take some photographs (of Lars Kühl, Hellmuth
Michaelis, Martin Cracauer, etc.) at the small event. I'll bring those
pictures to the next Bay Area User Group meeting :-) I hope to see you all
there.

- oliver schmelzle - bodhi@tsunami.hanse.de ----------- in dust we trust -