Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:34:06 -0500
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "Guseyn Ismaylov" <guseyn@azeri.com>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netscape 4.6

You are going to need the compat22 installed (from the installation media
using sysinstall)  or alternatively, you could build world with this option
on in /etc/make.conf.

You will also have to build XFree86 with a.out library support (one of the
options asked during the build).  Make sure you run ldconfig afterwords, and
if you don't know the params - just reboot :-(

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com