Date:      Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:12:06 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@freebsd.org>
Cc:        jim@freebsd.org, darklogik@pittgoth.com, dan@langille.org, ripper@eskimo.com, blackend@freebsd.org, cjuniet@entreview.com, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/41106: FreeBSD Handbook lacks "Desktop Applications" chapter.

I think some of my initial comments were overlooked.  Basically, I said all this
at the beginning.  No SQL databases, not on FreeBSD main site, etc.

As far as freshports goes, I would say that may not be such a good idea, since
he does use a SQL backend, which removes portability as far as future
freebsd.org inclusion goes.

Eric