Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 14:00:10 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Doug Kwan ~{9XUq5B~} <ctkwan@cs.hku.hk>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stop relaying spam mail.

Hi all,

	Is there any way to stop relay spam mails? The mail host
of the ISP I am running becomes a favourite relay for a jerk.
That guy sends thousands of mails from another site and uses
our mail host as a relay. Worse, that guy uses fake addresses
so that all flames and complaints go to our postmaster. My strategy
for this is to block all mail from the site from which the mails
originates, sent a complaining mail to his/her postermaster and
*hope* the system adminstrator to do something about that. Is
there any better way to deal with such situation?

-Doug Kwan