Date:      Wed, 03 Oct 2001 07:43:51 +0100
From:      Paul Richards <paul@freebsd-services.com>
To:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, David Scheidt <rufus@brain.mics.net>
Cc:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: code density vs readability

--On Tuesday, October 02, 2001 21:46:55 +0100 j mckitrick
<jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:

> How?  Does it do split screens?  I once spent the better part of an hour
> trying to figure this out.  That either means poor documentation, or I
> didn't have the foggiest where to find it in all of those linked
> documentation menus.

Poor documentation. It took me ages to track down somewhere that explained
how to do split screens in nvi but eventually I found this,

http://www.jeffw.com/vi/vi_help.txt

which is pretty useful for reminding yourself about those useful features
that you know exist but haven't used in a long time.

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd
http://www.freebsd-services.com