Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:55:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Nicole Harrington." <nicole@unixgirl.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Softupdates On or not?

 Hello all

 What is the best way to tell if a file system has softupdates applied or not.
I used to see it in dmesg but now I am uncertain how to tell if I have
 applied softupdates to a file system or not.

 Hmm Did I apply softudates to var yet....

  Thanks

    Nicole

 nicole@unixgirl.com         |\ __ /|   (`\   http://www.unixgirl.com/
 webmistress@dangermouse.org | o_o  |__  ) )  http://www.dangermouse.org/