Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:37:20 +0100
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        Blaine Minazzi <bminazzi@denverweb.net>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet providers discouraging customers from unix

Before I try to learn anything else I better check with
Mr.Stutter......Thank goodness I
had exposure to other people on the net when I asked stupid questions
"so he sayith". Which
the response was a real Treat.  .   BKM your right......  I also am one
of the owners
of an ISP.  I also find it true that some users are lucky to know what a
directory is.
I am not the administrator in all regards.  However, in the last two
years I have learned alot.
Next time I have a question I hope that you or one of the one of the
others will point me in the
right direction.    Who knows I may get good at this one day.  Of course
probably not as good as
Mr. Stutter.   But hey sometimes great things come out of surprising
places.
Just look at history.  If some people listened to those others who said
they couldn't do it.
Where would be today.  Not every one can be an Einstein like mr Stutter.
:)