Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:19:27 +0200
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <gljennjohn@googlemail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SVN virtualBox fails to compile on HEAD

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:12:51 +0200, Gary Jennejohn
<gljennjohn@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The SVN version of VirtualBox (3.2.2) barfs on the definition of
> memchr() which was recently added to /sys/sys/libkern.h on HEAD.
>
> Didn't try the version in ports, but it may have the same problem.
>
> Commenting it out allows VirtualBox to compile.

Yes we know about that problem but as far as we know virtualbox on current
is broken in more ways at the moment with the current version in ports
3.1.8 and the upcoming 3.2.2 version that beat will commit soon. We will
investigate the problems on current after 3.2.2 has landed in the ports
tree.

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/