Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:26:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Troy Settle <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        Delbert Hundley <dhundley@consuela.megasurf.net>
Cc:        Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to share accounts between mail/pop and web servers?

scp is the secure version of rcp, found with the SSH distribution.

Information on SSH, and a link to the source (which builds cleanly on
-STABLE) can be found at

	http://www.cs.hut.fi/ssh

This package contains everything you need for secure communications
between hosts.  If you're like me, and have an NT (or 95/98) box for a
workstation, you can find several SSH clients on the web.  The best I've
seen so far, is SecureCRT from Van Dyke Technologies:

	http://www.vandyke.com/products/beta/SecureCRT/index.html

Good luck with it all...  if you have questions on installation and
configuration, please ask the list, I won't respond to private email.

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services