Date:      Thu, 05 Aug 1999 17:05:29 -0700
From:      Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD cures RSI

John Baldwin wrote:
> I think we are the exceptions.  You're using Unix for crying out loud, which is
> very much command line driven.  How many of our peers are using Unix (or
> Unix-like for the nitpickers)?  In the grand scheme of things, not many.  Most
> of them only use Windows, and have never seen a command prompt before.  Some
> are even horrified when I pull up a DOS prompt on their box to try and fix
> stuff.

hehe.  Until I really started learning about the power of the command
prompt, I really liked the Windows command prompt compared to Windows
itself.  Now I find it sickening.  (but still more useful than windows:
net use x: \\streettalk\wan files@paccint@paccint rather than click type
click type click, wait because I typed something wrong...)

--
Eric Hodel
hodeleri@seattleu.edu

"They cook your gonies"
     -Terry Lambert's uncle on why he doesn't have a microwave