Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:05:40 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
Cc:        Travis Cole <tcole@balsam.methow.com>, Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>, David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD cures RSI

On Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 02:58:34PM -0700, Chris Piazza wrote:

> This I don't understand.  Is it really true that younger people
> can't touch type very well?  I've been able to touch type since

No, and to the person who responded to this, no, the argument that
"readers of -chat are non-representative of younger people" does not
apply.  All of this younger people can't type bullshit is mostly a
bunch of phogies trying to feel good about themselves.  They should
stick to stories about being forced to program their Altairs through
toggle switches and how we have it so good these days with structured
languages.

--
This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.