Date:      Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:11:27 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
Cc:        dan@langille.org, jim@freebsd.org, blackend@freebsd.org, cjuniet@entreview.com, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/41106: FreeBSD Handbook lacks "Desktop Applications" chapter.

Personally, I think it's getting too complicated.  It doesn't need to be a nest
of comments with a forum and all that.  I think the KISS method applies here,
and it should be as simple as port blurbs written about the port, and no
comments on the blurb.  If someone wants to add to that, they should write a
blurb.  There can be multiple blurbs for a port, I think that's a good thing.
But I don't think turning it into a portdot is a good idea..

Eric