Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:03:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Grigoriy Strokin <grg@philol.msu.ru>
Cc:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world failed

Thanks for getting that updated.  I am sure it will help many people.

As for improving documentation I may just make a bsd search site.  I think
I can configure htdig to search multiple sites and hope to point them to
several bsd sites which carry articles and documentation.  I know that
would help me a great deal.

I purchased the domain the other day, greasydaemon.com.  The focus of the
site is meant to be bsd hardware, but I can add the search page for bsd
sites onto it.  Perhaps I will post instructions on how to get htdig
configured for anyone who hopes to create their own search page.  I am not
sure how much traffic my server can handle. (not millions a day)

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

fortune:
The best cure for insomnia is to get a  lot of sleep.
		-- W. C. Fields