Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:13:41 -0600
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Vidor Demeter" <vidor@home.se>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [GWAVA:1cqx7h1v] Source block message notification

Someone's got their spam rules set pretty tight.

Check:

   a.  Whether your SMTP server's domain is blackholed as a spam
source
         or relay.....
   b.  Whether the SMTP server is of a variety known to be often used
        as a spam source or relay....

I have had trouble with this also, because my ISP runs SMTPD on
Win2000 (a noted relay target); combine that with a subject line
containing !! or very many words at all, and they're routing it to
/dev/null, complete with sender notification.

Failing all else, set up a rule of your own.....

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey