Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:25:57 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?B?RW1yZSDDh2FtYWxhbg==?= <mailist@yandex.com>
To:        Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>, FreeBSD quest <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Kernel headers

What is your distribution for installing FreeBSD, CD , DVD ?

You can also use DVD for installing kernel.

First , download FreeBSD 8.x or 9.x DVD distribution then try to install kernel with same way which is showing on cyberciti.biz.
or reinstall your freebsd with FreeBSD 9.1 which ask to you for installing kernel.