Date:      15 Apr 2001 18:38:25 -0700
From:      neal@nelsonnet.org
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The ultimate board!

I too am interested in at least one of these boards to try out as it's pretty much what I've been looking for for my firewall project. My current board seems to have gone belly up so it may be a good time to get a new one and I can't afford an Advantech.

How much would shipping to Australia add to the cost?