Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 15:12:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James Howard <howardjp@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Magazine ads

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Szilveszter Adam wrote:

> On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 12:59:19PM -0400, James Howard wrote:
> > Byte sucks, they don't even do a print version in America anymore :(
>
> They do it here, but what does it buy us?:-))) How about some large European

Uhm, I don't know.  I think the Russian version often prints Unix and
FreeBSD related material.  They have picked more than one piece from
DaemonNews in the past.  (Off topic, they are picking up something I did
for Rootprompt too, that rocks.)

Anyway, yes, advertising in non-English media is a great idea.

Jamie