Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:28:50 +0100 (CET)
From:      Martin Kraft <kraft@hpcs14.dv.fal.de>
To:        roger@cs.strath.ac.uk (Roger Hardiman)
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help: SoundBlaster PCI 16, 64, 128, 64V, 128V revisions

Roger Hardiman wrote:

> I'm trying to list the full range of SoundBlaster PCI models.
> >From my research I have found the following Creative Labs models.
>
> CT4700 SB PCI 128  - (12 months ago) ES1370. 2 line outs for 4 speakers.
> Retail Box
[..]

Mine is a Sound Blaster PCI128 and has an ES1371 chip. Bought it about
two months ago.

dmesg (usung the driver by Russel Cattelan which was committed with
3.3-stable a few days ago):

es1: <AudioPCI ES1371> rev 0x06 int a irq 10 on pci0.11.0
pcm1: using I/O space register mapping at 0xb400
es1371: codec vendor CRY revision 19
es1371: codec features Bass & Treble Headphone out 20bit DAC 18bit ADC
es1371: stereo enhancement: Crystal Semiconductor 3D Stereo Enhancement

I do not know the CT---- code, sorry. Do you want me to open my box?

It has (external):

        Line in  *)
        Mic in