Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 1997 04:13:17 +0800
From:      chas <sweeting@neuronet.com.my>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2 error messages may shed light on mailhub problem ?

At 08:28 PM 6/8/97 -0600, Nate Williams wrote:
>> NAA00753: SYSERR(root): collect: I/O error on connection from
>> btr-21-101.tm.net.my, from=<sumi@mdc.com.my.: Connection reset by
>> btr-21-101.tm.net.my
>

>I used to see these when my boss MAC running Eudora got confused with
>DNS things.  Since he switched to a PC he's never seen them since, so I
>suspect a bug in MacTCP.

Thanks a lot Nate.

As it turns out, all of the criticism and hassle i've been
getting results from client errors (from corrupt TCP/IP stacks
to misconfiguration of eudora ....) - spent a couple of days
there looking at all the things they were trying.

Thank you to everyone who offered advice... good to know that
i actually had it configured correctly for once :)

chas