Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:07:45 -0700
From:      Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The ultimate board!

Hi Everybody,

Just a update....

First, thanks for all your interest in the net4501 board.

I do have some limited funds avaliable, and have decided to go
ahead and start the first production series this week. I will post
again when I know when I can deliver and what the prices will be.
And due to the economic downturn, parts avaliability have improved
the last couple of months :-) so expect 5-7 weeks from now.

But I would still be happy for prepaid orders, as that would
enable me to make more boards at a lower cost. To encourage that,
I will offer a discount for prepaid orders.

The configuration for the first series is planned to be 133 Mhz
CPU, 3 ethernet ports, 32 Mbyte SDRAM and 2 serial ports, and
complete with a small metal case. Let me know if there's interest
in other configurations. To see what's possible, take a look at
the website: http://www.soekris.com/net4501.htm

Also, please give me a hint if I'm off topic or generating too
much noise on the list....

Regards,

Soren Kristensen

Soekris Engineering