Date:      Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:11:15 +0900
From:      Hidetoshi Shimokawa <simokawa@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
Cc:        firewire@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sony CXD1947 support ?

The ID of Sony CXD1947 is merged from Dragonfly.
I'm not sure it really works.

Here is the log from Dragonfly CVS repository(firewire_pci.c).
revision 1.14
date: 2004-07-18 12:29:19 +0000;  author: asmodai;  state: Exp;
lines: +4 -0
Add the Sony CXD1947, which seems to be used in some Sony Vaios.

/\ Hidetoshi Shimokawa
\/  simokawa@FreeBSD.org