Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 2009 08:15:13 -0400
From:      Lee S Parsons <lparsons42@gmail.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   openoffice 3.1.0_2 for freebsd 7.2-release, i386

OpenOffice.org Porting team

I have completed building the port for Openoffice.org 3.1.0_2 on my
FreeBSD 7.2-release system, i386 architecture.  I have built it into a
package and will happily send it to you if you are interested.  I
contacted the group at good-day.net and they suggested I offer it to
you.  In particular this build, when installed, supports the addition of
a dictionary, which otherwise returns a "bad transfer url" error if one
attempts to add a dictionary to 3.0.0 on i386 from packages.

thank you
Lee S Parsons