Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2014 22:29:35 -0400
From:      Julio Merino <jmmv@freebsd.org>
To:        Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Best place to learn how to write tests which work under kyua?
References:  <CAG=rPVd8JBGoPg9F%2BwkRZ63m4nKgO-uWybD=hPSpCaPh_ZH3Uw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFY7cWDNyujpy3aWxO3F0bE9PwApnvxr3Df7nyVR_ziO6wTOaw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG=rPVcr7eujVBtqr9PDOmHtjkSbZ2o=ce8jh4gxKPyHaCc6uQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAG=rPVfw_v9E%2BDYt91tbyH0Nv=4DowsPJcE6XEMM0_6AjcprHg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHfRMABVmD733WS=D2hv5zueq2p42L9x_z4-Zp=4DnOxqaS-g@mail.gmail.com> <CAG=rPVee4mU2EfpynrS3hCD6JMWMjbbxU5ggo4AvncQ-1ko0HQ@mail.gmail.com>

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com> wrote:
>>     Would it be a good idea to check in the rendered documentation as
>> part of Travis CI to a doc tree under GitHub? That seems to be what
>> some other projects do.
>

> That's up to Julio.  I think it would be a good idea.
>
> The scripts for manned.org are available here: http://g.blicky.net/manned.git/
> I don't know where the scripts which render the FreeBSD man pages at
> https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi
> live but those would be handy to use.

Ah, nice! I like Garrett's idea of generating up-to-date rendered
pages from Travis, but in the meantime we can take advantage of the
manned.org service (which has the benefit of "only" rendering the
pages from the last formal release). I have added links to these pages
in the wiki.