Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 1998 03:48:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
To:        Francisco Reyes <reyesf@newsguy.com>
Cc:        "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG " <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What's next regarding advocacy?

> Could anyone comment on what if anything is been done in terms of
> marketting for FreeBSD?

	I can comment on a single act of marketing, the X11 theme contest.
One of its many purposes is to show developers that we _can_ have a
graphical image and multimedia is a snap.  It also has several other
purpose in which I will not go into right now, but marketing is one.

	Read more about it at http://www.freebsd.org/~xcontest/ - and you
should enter it, win an awesome prize.
--
Phillip Salzman  |  FreeBSD X11 Desktop Theme Contest
eclipse@gulf.net |  http://www.freebsd.org/~xcontest/