Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:53:01 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Sake Blok <sake@euronet.nl>
To:        robmel@nadt.org.uk (Robin Melville)
Cc:        steve@visint.co.uk, chrw@proventum.net, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet providers discouraging customers from unix

>Now, if someone wrote a decent unix wordprocessor, I can think of 8 people
>in this company here who I would move over to unix, for a start I'd not
>have to restart the stupid windows print server every third day when it
>regularly falls over.

You might want to look at Samba. At home I have my FreeBSD-box working as
a printserver for my <flame-protection> Win'95-machine </flame-protection>.

I don't print much but it has never fallen over :-)

Sake
--
Sake Blok                            * *      EuroNet Internet
Client Services Team               *     *    Herengracht 208 - 214