Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:31:35 +1000
From:      Andy <andy@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        Open Office Questions <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installation on  4.9-STABLE

Hi All

Saw the email this morning and went to

http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice

and downloaded

New ! MD5 (openoffice-1.1.0_1 <http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/stable/openoffice-1.1.0_1.tgz>) = 984c0d83951912c14339c84c24d2e75d (80.37 MB) (for Freebsd 4x)

However, I am still getting the same error which is

The Following Internal Error has occoured: Get Storage Name:
'file ///usr/home/andy/OpenOffice.org1.1.10/usr/config/soffice.cfg' an
error
occoured during file opening

Is there a FreeBSD installation how-to posted anywhere that anyone knows
of ? I  seem to be having a lot of trouble with the installation. I have
also downloaded the 1.4 Java as recommended and installed it, so I have
downloaded over 100MB today, and still can't use the port. It is the
third version of Open Office I have downloaded over the past month, and
still no joy. Have I downloaded prematurely ?

Regards
Andrew Kozak