Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:54:17 +0000
From:      "Richard Gresek" <rg@gds.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Appletalk-Router

Halo,

does anybody know some apple-talk-router for unix other than 'uar'?

'uar' from 'Columbia AppleTalk Package' runs well on FreeBSD but on
my box I need a second network-card to run uar since I am using
netatalk and I did not manage to make them run together on the same
interface.

Now, I am looking for something similar like 'uar' that I could use
on the same interface that is also used by netatalk.

I will be happy for any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Richard Gresek

PS: I someone knows, why uar and netatalk do not run on the same
interface and what could be done to make them run on one card, would
be also a solution to me.