Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 14:50:33 -0400
From:      Jeremy Hopkins <jhopkins@infopsyc.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Having trouble running demo apps

I have build jdk1.2.2 with the latest patchset ( patchset 8) and am
still having trouble displaying the demo apps.  I can run
demo/jfc/Notepad/Notepad.jar and some others I get font errors and
finally just a grey box displays.  btw i'm displaying remotely.  Another
couple of questions.  What do i need in my CLASSPATH ? and I am wanting
to install my jdk in /usr/local  can i just copy
~/source-jdk1.2.2/work/build/freebsd to /usr/local/jdk1.2.2  ?  thanks
for the help.

Jeremy