Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 17:35:32 +0100 (MET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E5vard?= Fosseng <havard.fosseng@usit.uio.no>
To:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TeX problems; Doc. Proj. needs you!

Nik Clayton writes:

> If you can get this working, *and* come up with a jadetex port, I'll be
> very grateful.
>
> If you can get this working, and can give me detailed instructions so that
> I can write a jadetex port, I'll still be pretty grateful :-)

Since I've been lurking on the list thus far:

I've done some work with SGML/TeX at the University of Oslo, which is
why Eivind Eklund asked me to join the list.

I'll look at the conversion. As I do not currently have access to a
FreeBSD system, I will use Solaris and see how far this gets me.

- Håvard Fosseng

--
S'il fallait tolérer aux autres tout ce qu'on se permet á soi-même, la
vie ne serait plus tenable.