Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:47:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>
To:        "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
Cc:        Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.6 CD-ROM : Package dependencies up the creek ?

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Christopher R. Bowman wrote:

: Not sure what you mean by broken.  I too had a lot of dependancies that
: weren't taken care of when I loaded 2.2.6.  I think, however, that I
: found all the missing packages on one of the other disks.

I assume he means that the packages and their dependencies did not install
cleanly (which is consistent with what I saw).  Praytell, which CD of the
four has the missing packages?  Does it have all the packages contained on
the first CD as well as the missing ones?

Thanks in advance,
K.S.