Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:57:42 +0100
From:      Eddy Young <jeyoung@priscimon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Java <java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Building JDK 1.3.1 with patchset 6

While everything built perfectly with patchset 5, I now have a compilatio=
n=20
error with patchset 6 (something to do with JAVA_REQUEST_PLUGIN variable=20
not declared). Whatever I tried it would not work; so, I disabled plugin=20
support with the WITHOUT_PLUGIN flag, but I am concerned what impact (if=20
any) this will have on my JDK13 installation. Will I be missing anything=20
worth without plugin support?

Thanks,
--=20
Eddy Young

Homepage      http://www.priscimon.com
Fingerprint   F5DD 6ABA DBE8 F6D5 B561  D3B9 E76C 5C6B F353 225F