Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:38:28 -0700
From:      Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
To:        Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
Cc:        Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PC/104 Embedded Board

Hi,

Maybe I should tell everybody that I'm working on a version of the
net4501 where the PCI slot has been replaced with two PC-Card Slots side
by side, especially for wireless applications.... That include a case
with two antenna connnectors and upgraded power supply with support for
Power over Ethernet (12-60 VDC).

Prototypes is very close and production is 3-4 weeks out....

Regards,

Soren