Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 1996 14:28:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
To:        "Jason T. Nelson" <jason@purcell.jlc.net>
Cc:        James King <jking@mnsinc.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Starting a New ISP

On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Jason T. Nelson wrote:

> two machines with Linux ;) We also have a machine dedicated to news
> carrying all news except most of alt.* (mainly to keep our hands from
> getting slapped with reference to the CDA and OCAF); it purrs along very
> Jason T. Nelson <jason@jlc.net>

I highly recommend you DO NOT do that. If you want to retain your common
carrier status and be protected by the law from CDA and OCAF, etc issues,
than you better include everything, if you don't, you become a manager of
information and are no longer a common carrier.

== coredump@nervosa.com ================= http://www.nervosa.com/~coredump ==