Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:13:25 +0200
From:      Lukasz Bojarski <ni@merkury.pol.lublin.pl>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Polish translation

Hello there!
Is there anyone working already on translation to POLISH (pl_PL.ISO8859-2) ?
We have organised some people now for translations (some have been already done) and looking for any already translated documents.
I cannot find any open FreeBSD Polish Documentation Project - if there exists one, please let me know!
Else, maybe our work should be included on the Documentation Project translations page...?
Best wishes,

Lukasz Bojarski (ni)
E-mail:
ni@merkury.pol.lublin.pl