Date:      Fri, 09 Feb 1996 14:54:21 +0000
From:      Sandy Kovshov <sandy@lapkin.rosprint.ru>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>, "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: CCITT support in current

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> And hey, it's already brought one user out of the woodwork, and that's
> a 100% improvement over the state of affairs we've had for the
> previous 2 years!  Sometimes you can beg piteously and for hours for
> someone to adopt a stray puppy you have in a box, and no matter how
> cute and furry it is, people will walk by like you don't exist.  Pull
> out a .45 and hold it to the puppy's head, threatening to pull the
> trigger if somebody doesn't adopt it, and you'll find that somebody
> adopts it real quick.  That's was pretty much the situation with the
> ccitt stuff.
>
>                                                 Jordan

 Hehe :) Thank you Jordan. This situation with CCITT code was the
 same as you described above. Of course I plan to use this code
 despite of it presence or absence in source tree. I think I'm
 not the one who use this code and somebody else will beg you to add
 it to source tree. And situation will be the same as you described
 above.

--
---
Sandy