Date:      Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:07:34 +1000
From:      "Tim Opie" <timopie@fastmail.fm>
To:        "freebsd-emulation" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Microsoft Offfice on FreeBSD

The howto hinges heavily on CrossCver office running via linux..... I
personally feel it would be easier to make a pledge to Crossover Office
that you will buy one copy when it is available on FreeBSD (which they
are currently taking
http://www.codeweavers.com/site/compatibility/browse/cat/?app_id=573 ),
and wait for them to do the really hard work.....which they have stated
they will do of there is enough interest.....but that's just me :)

btw: this post is not intended as any kind of promotion. I have nothing
to do with CrossOver, I just support applications that support FreeBSD,
which I am hoping will soon include this :)

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 04:22:09 -0500
> From: Tom Wickline <twickline@gmail.com>
> Subject: Microsoft Offfice on FreeBSD
> To: freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
>
> Hello,
>
> Since this is the emulation list I thought I would post this here.
> I have put together a small MS Office on BSD via Wine Howto here:
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/Office-BSD?action=show
>
> Tom
   /  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
  /     * Timothy Opie *     timopie@fastmail.fm
 /      http://www.granularsynthesis.com
'--- FreeBSD? Naturally! ---http://www.freebsd.org --