Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 09:43:05 -0600
From:      Pete Mckenna <pmckenna@uswest.net>
To:        Tristan <trisa@clara.net>
Cc:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your builds

I'm using an older version of pico I've hacked to be a single floppy nfs
auto install.
I put a number of install.cfg files into the MFS during pico's build and
can then build any of several predetermined configs at boot. The idea
was fast builds of a several types of servers with little to no human
intervention. I've been meaning to write up how it works, if anyone is
interested I can do so.

Pete