Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 1997 09:44:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        Paul Southworth <pauls@locust.etext.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crashes with 6x86L-P200+

are you sure you have the approved cyrix fan/heat sink. The first one we
got had a crummy fan/heatsink and had been run using it. It had strange
problems. We demanded and got a new cpu + official heatsink and things
have been fine since then. The cyrix heatsink is quite deep -- it really
matters.

ron

Ron Minnich                |"I would point them out but ...
rminnich@sarnoff.com       |  I have no hands." -- Coconut Monkey
(609)-734-3120             | (see CM at www.pcgamer.com/coconut.html)
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html