Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 1996 17:30:34 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound-code merge in 2.2

Apologies to Poul and Jordan for jumping in again on the 2.2 branch, but
they did ask for help. :)

First of all, I picked -current for this email, but I'm not sure if it's
appropriate.  Do we still continue to post stuff here for 2.2?

In any case, apparently no-one is testing out the 2.2 bits since the
sound-code has been busted for almost a week now.  I found it while
trying to hunt down the syscons bugs (my test box has a sound-card in
it), and it failed to compile.

I *think* I got it all merged in now, but if you have problems let me
know.

Nate