Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 06:51:26 -0700
From:      Adrian Goins <monachus@arces.net>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Subject:   Re: servlet capable server, jdk1.2beta?

--PWwzfKXlsBJM16Wl

Quoting Christoph Kukulies (kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE):
> What I'm now looking for is a html example to test the functionality.
> I mean, all the naming/aliasing stuff. What goes into what directories.
> what files (.html .jtml) etc. etc.

any servlet example, or one which tests certain specific features?  if
you're looking for a bunch of servlet examples, JRun (the NT servlet
engine) came with a slew of samples which will run under JServ.  you can
snag it at http://www.livesoftware.com.  i've got a sample servlet which
runs JDBC/ODBC queries against SQL Server (again, under NT, which is my
primary webserver) available from http://www.arces.net/devel.  the source
is available from there, and all that would be required to switch to
another RDBMS is to change the Class.forName() entry.

> Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de

--=20
Regards,

Adrian Goins - admin@arces.net