Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:43:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <tim@ppp6475.on.bellglobal.com>
To:        Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
Cc:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@bitbox.follo.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newest Pentium bug (fatal)

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Don Wilde wrote:

> Cardiologist Randolph Byrd at San Francisco General Hospital
> performed a double blind study of patients in that hospital's
> cardiac care unit. Patients were randomly assigned to one of
> two groups ... those receiving intercessory prayer by committed
> Christians unknown to them and those not receiving intercessory

I would've been more interested had one of the groups recieved
prayer from "God-may-exist-since-its-not-proveable-
He-doesn't-but-who-knows-who-cares"  people.

That would've made for an interesting control group.  :)

For even more fun, we could compare the strength of various gods.
:)

--
 tIM...HOEk
OPTIMIZATION: the process of using many one-letter variables names