Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 12:15:56 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Francois Laissus <fr.laissus@laissus.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Addtron wireless awp-100

In message <20001106094255.A84880@myriade.laissus.fr> Francois Laissus writes:
: Is there any plan to support the AWP-100 IEEE 802.11 PCMCIA card ?
:
: Source for the Linux driver are on the cdrom shipped with.

Which chipset is it based on?  I don't think that we support it right
now (based on a quick grep of pccard.conf).  I'm not aware of any
wireless drivers under development, except the ux driver port from
NetBSD(?).  I don't recall which devices this driver supports.

Warner