Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 1995 01:06:47 -0700
From:      David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Subject:   Asus PCI/I-P55SP4 motherboard

   Does anyone here have any experiance with the Asus PCI/I-P55SP4 motherboard?
This is a new one that uses a new SiS chipset, supports up to 512MB of memory
using 128MB SIMMs (do these exist yet??), pipeline burst cache, EDO RAM
support, Pentium CPUs up to 167Mhz, etc.
   I'd like to hear from anyone with any experiance with this motherboard. I'm
considering using it in wcarchive, and I'd like to know about performance and
reliability.

-DG