Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 1996 22:58:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sound-code merge in 2.2

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Nate Williams wrote:

> In any case, apparently no-one is testing out the 2.2 bits since the
> sound-code has been busted for almost a week now.  I found it while
> trying to hunt down the syscons bugs (my test box has a sound-card in
> it), and it failed to compile.
>
> I *think* I got it all merged in now, but if you have problems let me
> know.

I just cvsupped RELENG_2_2 (kernel) and...

  In file included from ../../i386/isa/sound/sound_config.h:31,
                   from ../../i386/isa/sound/dev_table.c:31:
  ../../i386/isa/sound/local.h:80: awe.h: No such file or directory

Which was caused by Jordan's commit:

  Break my own rule again - I didn't think this stuff was going to come back
  with the copyright stuff fixed so soon (this should be merged into 2.2 when
  you have a chance, Poul).

which was apparently broken and then propogated to the RELENG_2_2 branch.  :(

-john

== http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ================