Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:44:55 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: Unisys backing NT

On Monday, 26th July 1999, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

>Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net> writes:
>> If FreeBSD ran on it, it could probably run Ebay. But that's a lot of
>> moo-la in Xeons.
>
>moo-la? Is that furbish? I can't find it in the furbish-english
>dictionary...

I lived for years in a town called Moola.  Actually, it fell short of being
a town, being more like a couple of farms and two houses near the Moola
signpost.  The sign itself rotted and fell over, and it took folks a few years
to get around to putting up another one.  Wouldn't want to rush that sort of
thing.  Probably had to save up for it, the new one being metal and all...

Are we still on topic?

Stephen.