Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 1997 01:41:54 -0400
From:      Aaron Jackson <jackson@negril.msrce.howard.edu>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP server

I plan to setup a PPP server at the local jr. high (around 16 dial in
lines) and I was looking at the Cyclades cycolm-8Yo multiport serial
card, mainly because they support FreeBSD.  Somebody mentioned that they
have had trouble using this card.  Has anybody had any experience with
this particular card?  Also, can anybody recommend any alternatives?  I
don't have my heart set on the Cyclades card, but I'm not too sure what
else is available out there, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron Jackson		jackson@msrce.howard.edu