Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:09:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Southeast Michigan Users' Group followup

Folks,

I offered a couple weeks ago to organize a Southeast Michigan users'
group, and asked people to mail me if they were interested.

To date, I've gotten two responses.  Counting me, that makes three.

This a second call for interested parties.  Otherwise, I think it's a
bust for right now; I'll try again after BSDCon.

(please pardon the crosspost to -stable; this is of marginal interest
to most -stable users, but the biggest audience is on -stable.
Followups to -advocacy, or just drop me a line.)

==ml