Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:20:32 +0400
From:      Xazker Xazkerov <xazkerx@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Have some troubles after deleting group of packages...

Recently I've deleted some packages on my server, those packages was installed on It at 21.06.07(DATE) by mistake. What to learn exactly which packages was installed on system, I used command "ls -la /var/db/pkg|grep "Jun 21" ". After it I've deleted those packages by "pkg_delete" command. Firstly it seemed all OK, but later I have collided with such problems:

$ sudo tcpdump
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /lib/libpcap.so.4: Shared object has no run-time symbol table

I was trying to rebuild gmake, libpcap, tcpdump but it has not lid to positive results...
Except for that, when I was trying to build hping, I've got such error:

$ cd /usr/ports/net/hping
$ sudo make install clean
===> Building for hping-2.0.0r3,1
.....random.o scan.o hstring.o libars.a -lpcap
/usr/lib/libpcap.so: file not recognized: Memory exhausted
gmake: *** [hping2] ïÛÉÂËÁ 1
*** Error code 2

$ uname -a
FreeBSD fambox.ru 6.2-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p5 #0: Fri Jun  8 11:00:49 MSD 2007     root@fambox.ru:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ITHOST-p5  i386