Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 1996 01:12:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
To:        invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
Cc:        "Jason T. Nelson" <jason@purcell.jlc.net>, James King <jking@mnsinc.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Starting a New ISP

On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, invalid opcode wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Jason T. Nelson wrote:
>
> > two machines with Linux ;) We also have a machine dedicated to news
> > carrying all news except most of alt.* (mainly to keep our hands from
> > getting slapped with reference to the CDA and OCAF); it purrs along very
> > Jason T. Nelson <jason@jlc.net>
>
> I highly recommend you DO NOT do that.

Which state are you registered at the bar?

> If you want to retain your common
> carrier status and be protected by the law from CDA and OCAF, etc issues,
> than you better include everything, if you don't, you become a manager of
> information and are no longer a common carrier.

Since when do ISP's have common carrier status? I expect an answer to my
question above because I intend to report your conduct to your state bar
association and have you disbarred.

Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael@memra.com